Planning to relocate to Singapore or transfer your child to study in Singapore? Affected by the recent change of the school holidays schedule?
XCL World Academy is delighted to announce the launch of a unique support scheme for affected students residing in Hong Kong. All students enrolled before or on 30th April 2022 will enjoy a waiver of the remainder of the Second Semester Tuition Fees of the Academic Year 2021-2022.
Terms & Conditions:
- The offer is applicable only for families relocating from Hong Kong to Singapore and enrolling their child (-ren) to XCL World Academy for the remainder of the Second Semester of the Academic Year 2021-2022.
- The current school report must indicate that the school is based in Hong Kong and/or the current residential address is based in Hong Kong.
- A family must make an upfront (non-refundable) payment of the Application Fee ($800) and Enrolment Fee ($5,200) to be eligible for the waiver of tuition fees for the remainder of Semester Two of the Academic Year 2021-2022.
- The offer is only available to students commencing enrolment during the Second Semester of the Academic Year 2021-2022.
- This promotion only applies to first-time enquiries/applications, and previous enquiries/applications are not eligible.
- The offer is valid for students enrolled before or on 30th April 2022.
- The school reserves the right to change the T&Cs of this promo at any point of time.