The following items are required at the time of application and are all needed before an application can be reviewed:
- Application Form must be completed and submitted via the XWA Application Portal
- Registration fee per child (one time, non-refundable)
- Soft copy of applicant’s most current and past one year’s school reports (Grade 11 and 12 applicants will be required to submit school reports/transcripts from Grade 9,10 and 11)
- Soft copy of both parents and applicant’s recent digital photographs (passport-sized)
- Soft copy of both parents and applicant’s passports bio page
- Soft copy of applicant’s birth certificate
- Soft copy of both parents and applicant’s front and back valid Singapore ID cards (Employment Pass, Dependent Pass, Permanent Resident Card, Re-Entry Permit)
- Soft copy of applicant’s immunisation record (For foreign-born children aged 12 and below, who are first-time applicants for long-term immigration passes in Singapore, you will be required by the Health Promotion Board to apply for a Certificate of Verification of Vaccination records)
- Student Medical Form completed via the XWA Application Portal
- Student Questionnaire completed via the XWA Application Portal (Please refer to a specific grade level questionnaire based on your child’s application)
- A Recommendation Form might be required from the current school for Secondary Years applicants. Parents will be required to provide the referrer’s full name and email address (applicant’s current teacher, counsellor, or school principal) in the Application Form on the XWA Application Portal
Students applying to Grade 1 – 12 whose first language is not English, or who are coming from a school where the language of instruction is not English may be required to sit for an English proficiency assessment to determine whether the candidate can access the English-based curriculum and if EAL support is required.
Students applying to Grades 2 – 12 will be required to sit the Cognitive Abilities Test (CAT4), which is designed to understand how students learn and what their academic potential might be.
If your child requires a Student Pass or an exemption letter from the MOE, our Admissions Team will reach out and guide you through the process and list of additional requirements ahead of the admission date.