The following items are required at the time of application and are all needed before an application can be reviewed:
- Application Form must be completed and submitted via the OpenApply portal (https://xwa.openapply.com/apply)
- Registration fee per child (one time, non-refundable)
- Soft copy of applicant’s most current and past one year’s school reports (Grade 12 applicants will be required to submit school reports from Grade 9,10 and 11)
- Soft copy of both parents and applicant’s recent digital photographs (passport-sized)
- Soft copy of both parents and applicant’s passports bio page
- Soft copy of applicant’s birth certificate
- Soft copy of both parents and applicant’s front and back valid Singapore ID cards (Employment Pass, Dependent Pass, Permanent Resident Card, Re-Entry Permit)
- Soft copy of applicant’s immunisation record (For foreign-born children aged 12 and below, who are first time applicants for long term immigration passes in Singapore, a certificate from Singapore Health Promotion Board is also required)
- Student Medical Form completed via OpenApply
- Student Questionnaire completed via OpenApply (Please refer to a specific grade level questionnaire based on your child’s application)
- A Recommendation Form might be required from the current school for Secondary Years applicants. Parents will be required to provide the referrer’s full name and email address (applicant’s current teacher, counsellor, or school principal) in the Application Form on OpenApply portal.
Students applying to Grade 1 – 12 whose first language is not English, or who are coming from a school where the language of instruction is not English may be required to sit for an English proficiency assessment to determine whether the candidate can access the English-based curriculum and if EAL support is required.
Students applying to Grade 1 through to 5 are welcome to provide a soft copy of the latest English Language Proficiency Assessment or English Language Report for our review and consideration (if available).
If your child requires a Student Pass or an exemption letter from the MOE, please contact our Admissions Team ahead of the admission date and we will guide you through the list of additional requirements.