Interested to offer your services or products to XCL World Academy? Check out our available tenders and procurement policies on how to apply as a Vendor and more. Download our guides now!
No open tenders at the moment.
The XCL World Academy Procurement Department is the single point of contact for all centralised ordering and procurement activities. This policy sets out the framework and guidelines for the acquisition of goods and services from external suppliers.
The school encourages suppliers to liaise directly with the Procurement Department. Suppliers are strongly advised not to provide goods or services to the school without obtaining an authorised purchase order from the XCL World Academy Procurement Department. Any acquisition of goods and services would require a purchase order to be issued as a written commitment from XCL World Academy to external suppliers.
Please note that end-users (“Requesters”) within the school do NOT have the authority to raise any purchase orders or sign any contracts/agreements with outside parties in the name of XCL World Academy. Purchases made in the name of the school without an authorised purchase order will be deemed invalid by XCL World Academy. XCL World Academy will NOT be liable to make any payment for such goods or services.
The successful control of the ordering and purchasing within the school is a complex task and by effective implementation of this policy, we aim to:
- contribute towards the internal controls by which the school ensures that its finances are properly managed,
- ensure that proper approvals are obtained, and segregation of duties is observed.
- demonstrate that we actively strive towards obtaining and providing the best market value,
- achieve a common understanding of how we place orders and pay for goods and services.
The school may select a supplier for goods and services using a number of methods, including:
- obtaining official quotes from suppliers
- calling for tenders
A supplier who has an interest in becoming a supplier for XCL World Academy must perform a Vendor Registration process and provide the following documents, but not limited to:
- completed and signed Vendor Information Form (VIF)
- copy of the supplier’s ACRA form printed within (3) three month of application
- The purchase of goods and services from outside parties begins with Requestor initiating an internal requisition.
- The Procurement Department will source and evaluate suppliers through the competitive bidding process to obtain the best value from the supply market. Requisitions will be shared with the Requestor.
- All requisitions require an approval(s) from Requestor’s Line Manager. A purchase order will NOT be issued until all applicable approvals have been obtained.
- Once all approval(s) have been received, the purchase order will be issued by the Procurement Department and sent to the supplier electronically. If there is any discrepancy in a purchase order, the supplier should notify the Procurement Department within 3 days from the date of receipt of the purchase order or else it will be considered that the purchase order has been accepted by the supplier.
- The purchase order will be approved for payment once:
- the goods/services have been received by the Requestor
- the invoice has been sent to the Finance Department
- Please ensure the invoice has a reference to a purchase order number.
- Invoices should be mailed promptly after delivery to the Finance Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Payments will only be issued on 15th or 30th of the month following the payment due date. Transactions that fall on a public holiday/ non-business day will be processed on the next business day.
Shipment is direct to the XCL World Academy campus located at 2 Yishun Street 42, 768039.
Delivery time: 9:30 am to 12:00 pm & 4:00 -5:00 pm (Monday-Friday).
Please do not hesitate to contact our Procurement Team should you have any questions.
Phone: (65) 6808 7321
Copyright © 2013 – 2020 XCL World Academy Education.
All Rights Reserved.
CPE registration number: 200803726H, 19 March 2021 to 18 March 2025
CEEB Code: 687248
Formerly known as GEMS World Academy (Singapore)
XCL World Academy
2 Yishun Street 42
ADMISSIONS ENQUIRIES: +65 6230 4230
GENERAL ENQUIRIES: +65 6808 7321